The Association is sponsoring a series of short-term mission trips, which are being planned for 2017. Details will be forthcoming as they are finalized, but please be aware of and in prayer over the following plans...
The Republic of the Philippines
Ministering to local pastors and churches through education, youth camp, and outreach
Carroll's Methodist Church invites all to attend the Poplar Springs Camp Meeting in Canon, Georgia...
Poplar Springs Camp Meeting - 2018
Friday, July 20 - Sunday, July 29, 2018
Speaker: Rev. Gary Briden, Worship Services 7:30 p.m., Sunday, July 22 - Saturday, July 28
* For more information, please contact the AIM office.
The Association Hosting a Church Training Event
Thursday, November 2 - Saturday, November 4, 2017
Riverside Independent Methodist Church, Flowood MS
Event Description: New Church Dynamics (NCD)
- Help plant "Dynamic" churches
- Increase the survival rate for new churches
- Develop a plan to provide fresh hope and direction
- Help achieve community transformation
- Help ensure reproduction
- Assess current status, envision what needs to change, and generate a plan
- Ministry Skills for 6 Phases for Growing Churches
- How Church Size Impacts Ministry
- Seven Critical Systems for Healthy Churches
Location: Riverside Independent Methodist Church, 1127 Luckney Road, Flowood MS 39232
Cost: $35.00 (includes Registration Fee, 3 Meals & Snacks). Course Materials provided free of charge.
Lodging: Contact the AIM Office for Motel Accomodations
TN VALLEY REGION LADIES RETREAT
Harvest Pointe Methodist Church, Madison AL, will be hosting the TN Valley Region Ladies Retreat
Date: Friday, November 10 - Saturday, November 11, 2017
Location: Deer Run Camp & Retreat Center, 3845 Perkins Road, Thompson's Station TN 37179
(just south of Nashville, TN)
Cost: $79.00 per lady (includes 3 meals)
Credit Card - Online at our website www.aim2020.com under "Secure Online Giving" and earmark "Other - Nov Ladies Retreat"
Check - Payable to Harvest Pointe and earmark Ladies Retreat
Mail your check to Mrs. Jessica Daigre, 25865 Apple Orchard Lane, Athens AL 35613